About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Finally!


Finally, I have reached over 10000 movies rated on msp and i have been on msp for 3 yrs now.. Between life and game.. I have achieved my 1st goal.. My next goal is 15000..

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. Woah.. good luck with that goal!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o Congrats! And you will acheive it, you just will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats bestie <33 This is proof of just how generous you are <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and your right it is proof.. I do help people despite of wht others say, I may not be fast but i do help <33 love you and thank you bestie <33

      Delete
    2. Wow holly <3 Congrats <33 Keep it up! And now you can try and reach that on !!!hollyrenee!!!, hayhaysmiley, !!!hayhaysmiley!!! ;p Iit might take a while but its all worth it I guess xD <33 ~ Mia xXx

      Delete

Blog Archive