About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sharing frm Face Book- Bella and the Bull Dogs


For those who have face book, I guess Msp is having a comp for Bella & the Bull Dogs..

I personally think the show looks rather silly but tht is just me and I am more of a Disney Channel fan thn Nickeloden xD

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. I think MSP is stuck on things to do -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so unfair, there's a new spongebob movie and they don't make a theme for sponegbob ¬3¬ Sponegbob's much better than 'Bella and the bulldogs' ¬w¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have Sky so don't really watch Disney or Nickelodeon, but I agree that it wounds a bit weird (i)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO! Nickelodeon is amazing! But ofc I don't watch cartoons so that doesn't matter... -B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive