About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Series- J & hollyrenee


Since J is making a series about him and I.. I shall do the same.. I am going to tell you my side of us.. I will take you through how we met, our wedding and  so much more..

I will start my series very soon.. I hope you enjoy it <33

Thank you all

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. (; these series r gunna be osm lool ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea, I'm glad Justin is back, I can see he makes you happy! :)
    Can't wait for the series <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive