About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tropical


This week Angelings theme is Tropical.. a great way to get ready for summer which is just right around the corner..

I hope you all enjoy theme and again thank you for being patient and for also suggesting and voting..

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like such fun! :D
    I will try and make a look and edit <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a summery person ;) I like winter, onluy because of the snow ^o^ xD This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not to much of a summery person either lol xD

      Delete
  3. Im all dressed up! This theme is so exciting! MSP should have tropical animations like drinking coconuts ;p xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have some summery animations they are in the shop you just have to find them <33

      Delete

Blog Archive