About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Quote


This is very very true both in life and for game.. 

Today is also Endangered Animals Awareness Day

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. It is very important to let the past influence your life, but not rule it. Let the mistakes guide you, but not blind you. If we keep thinking about our past then our future will be no different than the day before.. ~ Jen <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen did you make tht quote up? Its beautiful & very true

      Delete
    2. Yes I did.. I feel so proud xD It should be framed xDD

      Delete
    3. I will make it into a quote and post it (i)

      Delete
    4. Why ty Cat - about time (i) ~ Jen <3

      Delete
  2. I <3 that quote <33 Its so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive