About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2015

Msp's Upcoming theme sharing frm Face Book


LOL.. they are even running out of descriptions for themes.. I love glamour themes so i hope this one is good and better thn the Taylor Swift rip off one they had.. I do like tht hair she is wearing but ofc mine will have to be Ginger... and sadly i bet it costs it diamonds O,O

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. What Taylor Swift rip off?? D: And I do NOT approve of this theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Country Manor theme was like Taylor Swift jmo lol xD

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah... I hated that theme o.O

      Delete
  2. I Don't like The Hair But LOVE The Background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I stole your hair colour I buy most of my hairs in ginger now LOL xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get to see the boy avis >.< Yous always discuss the hair and clothes and stuff. I wish they had never shown yous it xD Your all always complaining (i) Especially you Holly xP
    Maybe msp seen Slam and Alys artbook and are like, YES xD I was when I seen it xP I have the perfect outfit and perfect mask... Not gonna show until the event tho ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always complain??? :/ :s lol, sorry Jim, but you know i love ya " as a bestie ofc" xD <3

      Delete
  5. Well this looks interesting .-.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully the clothes are nice

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive