About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 23, 2015

May Themes please read and share

Just a few things starting in May.. 

1st of all I want to apologize for this last month and not being on line as much to get my arts and shout outs the loves and views for your themes and awareness's.. I am hoping May will be alot calmer in life to where I can be on more.. 

Starting in May if you plan a day I will add you to all my daily short movies to help you with fame..

As of now every day in May is open for someone to have..

Please know tht you can ask for a fun theme day and awareness's..

Please email me at my email address hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com if you would like a theme or msg me on face book, Imvu and or msp but you have a better chance of a fast response if you do the others as I dnt get everyone's msgs on msp.

Thank you all so much for suggesting your awareness and themes.

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. I am not on much either.. mainly on FaceBook tbh.. life is dif atm and I will try to be on more.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will email you about doing a theme <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it. Your helping everyone with fame or people who make theme days? Tbh idc cos you help me too much as it is and I think others need the fame more than me (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am helping with both... well trying to anyways.. since the movie for tehir themes dnt get enough views..for anyone to see, or to even help them i want to help them a bit more <3

      Delete

Blog Archive