About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Shout out- Child Abuse Awareness- By Rosaella


Rosaella is having an awareness day for Child Abuse... yes we did have a theme like this not long ago but as i always say there is nvr enough awareness for anything.. she would like you to wear black and blue to show support.. Please love & share her art book <33

The day is on April 30th

Thank you 

<33hollyrenee


5 comments:

  1. I hate child abuse.. perfectly innocent children are punished for things they havent done.. it makes me sick <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, completely innocent anf defenseless

      Delete
  2. YASS x-o i'm so proud of her |B definitely joining in on one of my bestfriends awareness days! child abuse is just wrong, some people i know on instagram and msp get abused and it breaks my heart because it leads them to doing things to themselves which are pretty much unstoppable(selfharm ect) and all of them have depression. i hate seeing the people i love suffer :( so i am definitely joining in on this awareness day </3 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all sad.. I wish everyone was at peace.. Its not right to sit and hit and or verbally abuse a child

      Delete

Blog Archive