About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Tuesday- Friends


Twinkle is having an awareness for Disability, she asks you wear blue for support.. Please read and share art on msp if you can <33


(a)ings always <33


Me, Vivi, and Adventorous Angeling


Me and & Vivi <33


2 comments:

  1. Nice pics x And I will try and join in with that theme.. I did the '456' thing in the chats with Virose.. they all thought we were crackers XDD Probably doesnt help that we were talking about llamas, lions and wolves xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i need to go to chats more like the mall it used to be fun

      Delete

Blog Archive