About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Special- Halloween Day Posting

Thank you so so much Vivi for making this day! Halloween is my favorite on msp <33







Misty it didnt matter if you were scary or not a lot of people dnt like scary xD




(a)ings always



Thank you so much for buying my Bloody Mary look.. I made Bloody Mary look my 1st yr on msp <33



4 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so scary o-o
    I saw someone asking why everyone was dressed as dead people lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have liked to have had it more thn one day! I added Halloween to the art book to go to the poll on Tuesday I really wnt it to win!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive