About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Shout out- Anorexia Awareness- April 20th


Yyasmina is holding an awareness for Anorexia on April 20th.. she is asking you to show your support tht day by wearing purple..

I cant say I know wht people go through this disease and any other eating disorder.. all i know is it is so common and needs much awareness <33

Thank you <3


5 comments:

  1. I have had a few times when I stopped eating for a few days.. it was mainly when my mum died.. I had help and got over it.. I will join in if I can <33 Ly <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get days where i dnt eat much i have lost a lot of weight in the 3 yrs time let me tell you, and Jen i am so sorry about your mom <33

      Delete
    2. Its fine.. I am getting used to it. And I am so sorry <33 Just let me know whenever your feeling down. I will let you know about every single fault on msp.. that will keep you entertained for years xD

      Delete
    3. Wow we have lots in common, we should email not talk on msp lol <3 since we email now i think it would be better <3 i enjoy our talks on email <33

      Delete
    4. So do I.. its much easier without MSP tagging out hello v.v (Fault Number One) xDD

      Delete

Blog Archive