About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday- Friends

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great week! I love all the creations I am seeing, Thank you all so much!

(a)ings always <33





Rose this edit is amazing, and so far my favorite you have created.. Thank you for it <33





Thanks for making this art book Vivi, I am hoping everyone will keep following & making arts against the hate and get them to the high scores.


(a)ings always!


Thanks so much for joining Ashwakmsp! <33


(a)ings always



Thank you so much for these edits.. the 1st one is very true, something people just say say tht we said it whn we didnt







Please read Carla's artbook about bullying so very sad </3 thoughts are with you


(a)ings always <33




Thank you Eli for this art book, You are such a great person and wonderful friend.. Loves you so much!!





6 comments:

  1. I missing everyone so much </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great... I might make an edit for this theme, and possibly themes to come <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very welcome <33 Loves you so much too <33 And ty for all the nice things you said to me <33 xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for adding mine I'll make sure I've added u lol ❤ Ly always I'll make sure to make more for u ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tysm holly for putting my Artbook on there <3 I really want it to get to at least 100 loves for my sister x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive