About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Upcoming Awareness Day & a note

Here is a list so far for April of upcoming Awareness Days/Weeks..

Today- Progeria Awareness Day- Wear Yellow

Tomorrow- Cancer Awareness Week- Wear pink and or white

April 8th- Blindness Awareness Day- Wear black and white

If you would like a awareness day and even or a theme day " which we dnt have many of those" please let me know a few days in advance of your date wanted so i can make a art, movie and a blog if you want me too..

Contact me on face book, Imvu or email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com  You can contact me on msp but beware I dont get all my messages on hollyrenee and i am always behind in my gb, you can also msg me on !!!hollyrenee!!! , hayhaysmiley, !!!hayhaysmiley!!!

Thank you <33

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive