About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Update

Today is Mental Illness Awareness Day by HooliganGirl, I didnt get a chance to get a art or shout out made I am sorry 

Hey everyone, I just wanted to do a quick update..

Since Friday I have been moving... The last 2 days have been so long and hard on me.. BUT we managed to get some wht moved.. Its coming along.. we got our furniture here and we have it set up.. Still a lot to do though at my old house and getting more clothes and wht not here.. But for today we are taking it easy..

I am so so sorry again for not being on to help with the themes, and also ppl's daily theme.. I apologize.. i am hoping now things are now starting to settle.. I will be on some today but not much, we are going to wal mart later today and the grocery store..

I hope you are well and thank you all for your patience..

<33hollyrenee

1 comment:

  1. Tysm for putting my edit at the top of your blog, it means so much <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive