About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sharing frm Face book- Something for those who play the US Version


LOL i dnt even know how to use photo's in the art books so.. (i) It took me ages to even figure how to upload xD

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Holly...that just proves how dippy you are xD They make it easy for a reason xD When your making a artbook if you haven't already seen, you have tabs. Youtube tab, clothes tab, loads. So you click the picture of the camera :O and ta da, magic! That was so hard that I need to give my mind a rest or ima explode! Lol, your so bubbly xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl are you serious? Im not tht dippy.. whn i click the camera, to add a picture " i already have pictures uploaded" it says somethings and it says i cant upload lol.. so apologize xD

      Delete
    2. Apologize... But I never do that -B You brought it on yourself miss I can't figure out simple artbook pics :P Excuses are bad for you ya know (i) maybe you should come clean and that you didn't know xD
      Ps sorry for thinking the truth xD

      Delete
    3. O,O LOL xD I dnt know lol.. i wont deny tht.. Because i have no idea why i get a msg whn the pictures are already uploaded xD I may dense but i am seriously not tht dense (i)

      Delete
  2. Aha awwh don't worry <33 I'm struggling too xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. American MSP asks for ages.. I am so glad UK didnt do that!! o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed tht whn i made a random account on it I cant even remember the name i used lol

      Delete

Blog Archive