About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sharing frm Face Book- Msp's new theme



Here is a look at msp's new theme coming on thursday.. Looks like to do with something about friendship and hanging out.. by the picture i only like the top she is wearing lol

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. I want that hat x-o It better not come with the hair though v.v Msp needs better themes xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i have said once i say again msp needs the players to vote on themes xD and yes your right again as usual <33 xD

      Delete
    2. That would be such a good idea.. I personally had an idea that every month or so the MSP mag should hold a contest of who can design the best clothes for a theme and use them xD That would be quite good.. as long as the people judging HAD A SENSE OF STYLE xD

      Delete
  2. NO! It looks like some sort of hippy friends peace concert! XD Everyone turned emo for a week before, I can't go through that again with hangout hippys xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved that emo theme xDDD

      Delete
    2. Aw well you would wouldn't you xD And who are you! You didn't say you were Christabel Hipster you stranger xD

      Delete
    3. I think i rocked the emo theme and lol i am not even emo in life or anything i am plain jane ;)

      Delete
    4. Yh but Christy already looked like a done to Earth emo anyways. Everyone looked so dull that week xD I am a hipster swag style lol Snapbacks are my muse xP

      Delete
    5. first off i stopped saying my name at the end coz you always get annoyed af xDD and second off i'm not an emo irl i just liked the theme coz it let me express feelings (?) xDD

      Delete
    6. Well...Your unique and all people like you that baffle me are are just either emos or goths or some sort of social outcast group xD I'm so lovely to you Christy xD But in the words of pink, Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways xP

      Delete

Blog Archive