About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

STOP!

Look, I am seriously tired of seeing blocked people in my art books.. so this one asked if " i cared about fame"... Just because " I dnt care" dont mean I cant or dont try.. I try the fair way.. at least i dnt go and scam arts and comment on blocked peoples art books.. why because i have moved on..

I dnt care about fame.. there is your answer if I did, I would threaten for fame, I would remove people who dont comment, I would have so many views on my movies.. I dnt even have " alot of views" At least I try the fair way.. Whn i use double fame .. I dont even tell people im on it.. so seriously grow up :)

Again move on and leave me alone.. stop lurking in my art books and spying on me.. In your hopes to get me to quit.. well, I have a surprise for you the more dish out and keep going the more i will continue to " try".. and also.. Your hateful comments for your enjoyment wont get me to quit.. I have no plans on quitting anytime soon

I nvr claimed or even acted perfect or like an angel.. again something tht haters have to say all because i put friendship before " fake" fame..

Play your game and leave me alone to play mine <33

Blog Archive