About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Please vote

Lets try and break 50 votes this week, Please vote on wht you want for the next theme... most votes wins <33

Thank you <33

10 comments:

  1. IT'S SO HARD TO CHOOSE! x'D I VOTED FOR CTAS, MUSIC, BRUNETTES AND COUNTRY!! YEHS STILL CAPS xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for country music and cats.. I love music ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted cats and pink! Cats Rule and are just my fave thing ever! I love my 2 cats Stevie and Blossom, Stevie just adores me and I adore her. She is my fave thing in the world, I don't know what I would do without that lil black and white cat who let's me stroke her belly and kiss her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um Jim it was the color Pink not Pink the singer xDD <33

      Delete
    2. Yes I know, pink the singer never came to mind... Now I do want pink the singer week!!! Can you change it to the singer doe xD

      Delete
    3. Well we could include Pink the singer i mean she is music i even have a look of her i think xD

      Delete
    4. OML Holly xD I would fall in love with the look doe xD I haven't listened to pink all year, now I'm up at half 4 in the morning, no sleep, but on youtube catching up on pinks good all jams :P

      Delete
    5. The only thing I dnt like about my Pink outfit is the hair its short and i dnt like short hairs

      Delete
    6. Leave short hairs alone! Maybe short hairs don't like you xD And maybe pinks short hair would beat you up in a heartbeat, dissing her hair xP

      Delete
    7. Ppmsl O,O you just told me off for not liking the short hairs xD

      Delete

Blog Archive