About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Poll

Plz choose our next theme xD i see some good choices on it tbh.. I like all of them so any could win i would be happy.. But if Candired and or Candired & holly week would in i would another theme to it incase some didnt want to dress as us.. Thank you to the many who wants it to be Candired  & holly week i seen many of those comments!

11 comments:

  1. Candi and Holly week? Your right, I don't want to dress as yous -B I'll end up dressing like a tramp saying, Hi I'm Hollyrenee wanna play? XD I'll vote now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jim mean much o,o xDD
    And I like the idea of a Candi & Holly week lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not mean, just opinionated xP I was just saying how I would portray them both to look so bad and I wouldn't want to do that cos it would be insulting -B

      Delete
    2. LOL i think tht would be funny Jim xD You made just giggle now

      Delete
    3. I can't wait to see that (i)

      Delete
  3. I laughed when you told me this but I see now its the truth. This is awesome <3 People didnt forget me lol yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol no one will ever forget you <33

      Delete
    2. I told you know would forget you <33 i love you so much Candi

      Delete
  4. I picked Candi week & Candi & Holly week :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive