About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Msp really- Sharing frm face book


Mhm.. it is against the rules on msp UK anyways to share blog links, and to use words like google, face book etc.. and they have the gull to sit there and say this?

Msp really? 

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. What are they doing? Promoting a blog or something?? Im blind >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht is how i take it tbh, they lock people for sharing blog add's on msp but yet they are promoting blogs?

      Delete
    2. I got a warning from MSP for saying 'Bonkeroo' when someone asked me who's Arts to look at for the Im done slogan.. And Im just like 'Hypocrite' because they wont even allow hello, they tag that out, yet when you say a username, they give you a warning?? And I agree with only one aspect: WE ARE CREATIVE UNLIKE THE DESIGNERS IN THIS GAME xD

      Delete
  2. if were not allowed to do it then they should not be aswell

    ReplyDelete
  3. wth MSP!! Creative & talented? em.. so we get a lock / ban for being creative such hypocrites oml...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very good point.. i got 2 days lock because i shared my link and there was NO hate on it atm.. I am tired of msp being so hypocritcal.. you can hsare pictures to public but yet they go on high scores? Dumb if you ask me

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive