About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 20, 2015

Tuesday friends


Today is Autism Awareness Day <3 please wear purple if you want to join in



Pixie thank you for this art book,  You have been one of my closest friends for ages, I love you all so much <33



Jeany this art book you made is so kind.. we dnt know one another well, But you are nothing but kind to me and I thank you for tht <33






Charmice i have known you for a while as well, You are so sweet.. You are always saying hi to me <33 thank you for the art book <33



Rose your art book is very true and spot on.. Msp has so may rules they expect us to follow such as not giving AGE, locations and wht not.. BUT yet they allow us to post pictures of ourselves? I wont post one because my self esteem is really bad and i couldnt handle the back  lash of wht comes with it.. 



Kitten i dnt know you well but thank you for this art book it is so very sweet <33 I hope to get to know you better



5 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful <33 And I'm sorry about your self esteem :/ Mine's bad too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Jeany :D I'll tell her, she can't help but listen to me xD I'm always in her head 24/7 and she can look at this and agree xD Jeany stalks me you know Holly o.o She mentions me in every video of hers cos I'm always in mind -B

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive