About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday's Quote


Dont forget to dress up in your Halloween costumes! &

LOL since we are having a Halloween Day day today here is a Halloween quote..



23 comments:

  1. I dont have a Halloween costume.. I only have cat one xD I think Lexi and I are gonna be twins but I cant afford another costume >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just out of interest... why is is Halloween Day today? I was on holiday so I don't know ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen let me know if you need anything my closet is full of halloween costumes favorite holiday on msp and in life but i dnt dress up in real lol.. but if you need a wishy let me know and Cat today is halloween day xD

      Delete
    2. I have added one to my wl.. dont yuh dare xD

      Delete
    3. You get blocked really early tomorrow morning and get unblocked eally late at night.. because Im too nice to block you on your favourite day xD And I wont be able to add after a certain time on Monday v.v Stupid VIP XD

      Delete
    4. LOL whts the point in having a WL if you wont let me buy you something off it

      Delete
    5. You may be allowed to get it when I level up XD

      Delete
    6. LOL Ik its a good point & wht does lvling up have to do with it xD

      Delete
    7. You shouldnt be asking questions XD

      Delete
    8. Why are you talking on my comment o.e
      lol

      Delete
    9. You might wanna go change then Holly xDD And idk (i)

      Delete
  3. who knew this theme thread would be so popular xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr xDD I was so shocked to how many people had loved my AB and watched my movies and also how many people joined in. I was soo happy seeing many people's costumes ;p

      Delete
  4. =*.*= Meow xD Its a cat, and halloween! I'm happy now, I'm so strange because not much makes me happy, but cats do xP I made an artbook for the week, but it may as well been cat week to me xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive