About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sunday's Quote " Im used to it"

Today is also Dementia Awareness Day, Please wear Pastel colors to show your support <33






Yes it is very sad <33

4 comments:

  1. I say it all the time and people just laugh >.< I will get the grumpy cat or Purple Minion on them one of these days v.v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meaning ippl get hrt so much on mso they are used to it.. i know i am..I have lost so many friends its unreal all over drama and lies

      Delete

Blog Archive