About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Boy-got-swag " Msp love Story" out now




Justin has his 1st part of Msp Love Story out now.. whn i watched it, it opened up so many memories of tht time.. Please rate it if you can it would mean a lot to me and justin if you did <3


He deleted the 1st movie and is making a new one i will post about it whn he makes it again :/


13 comments:

  1. Well...It was cringy, like I said it would be, so.... I inboxed Justin on msp saying it was cringy and that I was in creases, and he said, thx for the feedback xD LOL, I was in even more creases after he said that xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so lost to wht you say by cringe? O,O

      Delete
    2. I'm very opinionated...Sorry, I'm just going to slowly walk away and hide under a rock with Patrick Star and Stevie :X

      Delete
    3. Is it because we are so lovey dovey (i) xD " Me and Justin"

      Delete
    4. Yes yes yes yes yes! It is really freaking me out xD It's just so wrong for you to ever be like that xD So if you don't mind, I am going to remove myself from that thought of you ever being like that!

      Delete
  2. Haha 😂 yeah, I'm not going to let one persons opinion bring down my whole movie series (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No justin you shouldnt let noone bring you down.. your telling our story of how it was and how it is now <33 i love the series just likei love you (i)

      Delete
  3. I MISSED LE FIRST EP AND NOW HE ACIDENTLY DELETED IT I'LL NEVER KNOW HOW LE ORIGINAL OF LE FIRST EP WAS .-. xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will be making a new one tomorrow <33 i hope

      Delete
  4. I missed it. I Missed It. I MISSED IT X-O He had better make a new ep RIGHT NOWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope he makes it again as I missed it Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right i really enjoyed the 1st one.. brought back so many memories I may make one of my own O,O

      Delete

Blog Archive