About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday- Friends

(a)ings always



Pixie, Thank you so much for the edit.. I love these so much..


Thank you Morticialps for joining us <33


Thank you Skully for joining in <33



Kat thank you for the art book, everything on it is so true.. I have missed your arts because I seriously think you are so good at them.. Thanks again <33



Lilz, Thank you for your art book and new #some1<3U's.. I cant stress this enough make your arts about being dne with the hate on msp and get them to high scores please!


(a)ings always







4 comments:

  1. <33 MSP locked my IP due to my sisters behavior so I won' be on for a small while :/
    (Jim Mess is looking after my account)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww pinky! You have named and shamed me now xD Thx a lot, I do hope msp reply soon, I need you back on the game, its so boring not having someone to talk to for the day (i)

      Delete
    2. NOO pinky!!!!!! I miss you already.. email me at least so we can chat <33

      Delete
    3. Tbh im annoyed at MSP for ignoring me...I will probably get my IP unlocked before they reply...if they reply tht is

      Delete

Blog Archive