About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Shout out- Arthritis Awareness day- By Team Cupcakes


This is a great idea as I dnt believe it has been done before.. Team Cupcakes would like to hold her awareness for Arthritis on Wednesday April 22.. she would like you to wear Dark blue to show your support.. Please love and share art book for more details..

<33hollyrenee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive