About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 9, 2015

NEW Totw- Music, Musis accessories, & Cats


This week is another creative week.. You can dress as your favorite singer, anything to do with music and accessories and also cats!

So get your arts, looks, movies ready..

There will be wishys, autos and just have fun <33

All my looks you can buy with out asking, and you dnt have to change the color.. I just ask you buy frm my looks and not " copy" it

<33hollyrenee

18 comments:

  1. I love Music ^.^ I only have one cat look though.. not too fond of them tbh :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me not liking cats I have several cat looks xD

      Delete
    2. I have noticed whenever we have an Animal theme xD

      Delete
  2. CATS! I love them all the world! They are my life! And yey, you can wear your pink look xD Oh and I can be One Direction, again, but for now, I am Foxy off fnaf for this weekends Halloween thing :P I am always gonna be Bonnie I think, oh I love fnaf too xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall wear my pink lool I also have Miley Cyrus!! and you know Boonies isnt a bad idea for a theme O,O xD

      Delete
    2. He said BONNIE Holly (i) From FNAF.. Google it xD

      Delete
    3. Umm dnt he mean Boonie frm Msp wht other kinds of boonies are there O,O xD

      Delete
    4. No.. he means Bonnie. Ill mail you a pic xD

      Delete
    5. No, Bonnie off Fnaf, Five nights at Freddy's. But bonnies sounnds cool. Bonnie is a purple bunny off fnaf xD

      Delete
    6. I have nvr seen tht movie lol xD

      Delete
    7. LOL, Holly really doesn't get fnaf, bless her, your too laid back to play it Holly! Don't play it! XD Stick to MSP xD and ikr Jen, I want a movie :*

      Delete
    8. Warner Bros have bought the rights to FNAF.. so maybe that means theres a movie.. If there is Im going to get Holly to watch it xDD

      Delete
    9. LOL xD if there is a movie i wont watch it because i am not in to horror films xD, Give me romance and drama and i will be fine

      Delete
    10. Its not THAT scary (i) Wheres ya Halloween spirit?? XD

      Delete
    11. PPMSL, I can like halloween and have the spirit BUT not like the movies O,O i do like haunted house movies, and such but nothing like Exorcist omg tht movie scared the pee out of me.. i thought my bed shaked for days

      Delete
    12. The trailers are enough for me tyvm :)

      Delete

Blog Archive