About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Shout out- Masquerade Ball by Slam and Aly




Slam and Aly have made a fun day!!! On April 18th they are having a Masquerade Ball!! Tht is right a theme were you can dress fancy and wear masks.. They are also having a " Masquerade Ball" - meet and greet!

Please read Slam's art book on msp for more details and please love & share for him as well! 

Such a fun idea I think.. Thanks <33


12 comments:

  1. Funn xD Just cant make the Meet and Greet though.. I never have xD I couldnt even get to my own (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember having to tell everyone your laptop wouldn't load (i) Good times xD

      Delete
    2. I couldnt xD My laptop wouldnt load xD

      Delete
    3. I remember that lool at first it was just me and Cat xDDD

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a fun theme! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soon much! XD
    U can dress up all day, but we gunna have a meet and greet/ball (xDD) from 7-8(2-3) pm xD it's gonna be fun! Ty again-lysm❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is disappointing because on saterday I made an art book for Equality Day held Saterday 18th.... I think I might have to move it to 19th or the next saterday but I can't it's my birthday the ne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The following week... I'll be doing something... Holly can you please check out my

      Delete
    2. Art and can we arrange something I know Equality Day won't be as exiting or interesting but I think it's a good idea x

      Delete
    3. Chloe, you ca still have your day i just cant help you plan it.. if you want to reschedule yours with my help.. just let me know of a day & i will try my best.. not this weekend but next Im not sure how much I am going to be on as i am going to start moving.. and next week during the week, I may start thn but i am not sure so i wont be on as much <33

      Delete

Blog Archive