About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Thursday's Quote


I have 2 quotes I am sharing today.. This one below i love very much.. Staystrong









No matter wht nvr be afraid to apologize

<33hollyrenee

7 comments:

  1. Both are so true.. I often apologise to people when I have done nothing wrong just because I want to remain their friend <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same and if you notice the people who need to apologize dnt :/ <33

      Delete
  2. Its like I apologised to you holly <3 We are friends again now. Just goes to show tht if you apologise everything turns out alright <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Being me having to of said sorry twice i shouldnt really speak lol) but when you do say sorry, candi once told me: The love is still there but the trust is gone

      Delete
    2. The trust is NOT gone in a lot of cases.. it just depends on the situation really.. I have forgiven so many people on msp and they have forgiven me for whtever i have dne in return i am actually good friends with a lot of haters who used to be against me.. <33

      Delete
    3. Really Holly, I have no clue who these people are (i) Lol, yoi are right tho xD

      Delete

Blog Archive