About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Shout out- Dementia Awareness - April 12th


Rosie is having an Awareness Day on April 12th, for Dementia.. I have had a close family member with this, all though he had progressed with this disease he passed away before it got to bad, But so many people suffer frm this and this is a theme i will also hold close.. she is asking you to wear Pastel colors.. Please love & share her art book if you can..

<33hollyrenee


1 comment:

  1. I think my gran is in the early stages of Dementia.. I hate it so much >.< And I am so sorry about your family member.. always here <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive