About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday Friends

Everyday I log on to some happiness on msp and it is not just hate and drama.. Most of all my friends do care.. and I couldnt be more thankful..

Also a reminder today starts Cancer week by Love is Pain 1

(a)ings always





LOL, Looks like people like me on face book because im Gorgeous LOL.. Umm maybe here but not real life <33






Thank you so much for this art book, It is so beautiful <33 



Thanks Jen for making this edit <33



Please read Rose's art book about Popular's.. very well spoken and truthful


& thank you so much Rose for this edit!!



I love this art book so much, Thank you, and please love & share for her





20 comments:

  1. Np for the edit <33 And like your post about Beauty said - you ARE gorgeous because you are one of the kindest people I know <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jen but many would disagree (i) <33

      Delete
    2. Well those people must be blind v-v xDD

      Delete
    3. Well blinded by hate and not getting to know me and going by others (i).. 2 sides to every story tbh

      Delete
    4. I listen to both sides but if it were between you and someone else, I would always pick you as you never lie or anything else <33 Ly always <33

      Delete
    5. I havent always been so much but i do believe in change everyone is capable of changing.. Ly always <3

      Delete
    6. Your right.. everyone can change.. some for the wrong reasons or right.. and I hve just realised how much I comment on your blog o.o I'll stop stalking you xDD

      Delete
    7. Nooo dnt stop commenting xD i enjoy reading comments tbh

      Delete
    8. Especially mine. They are shamazing xD

      Delete
  2. That end art is quiite like my youtube vid ???? Lol !!! Holly Jen is right they MUST be blind if they can't notice ur beauty !!! Ily always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which art are you talking about Chloe? and thank you <33 xD

      Delete
    2. The one by coolfanvgj and I only speak the truth and tell ppl I love them when I really mean it xD So thankyou for being there x

      Delete
    3. She was talking about the last one - I am physic like that xDD

      Delete
    4. LOL and your welcome Chloe <33

      Delete
  3. I'm so rubbish at making edits v.v I need to get better at them xD And the only thing that matters is being beautiful in the inside, and you are. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i bet your not rubbish i dnt even know how to make them xD <3 and thank you so much

      Delete
  4. No, its Jen and Devil Cat who comment loads. I do read your blog everyday and nearly every post, but I don't comment on everyone like some xD Lol, I just sit there and laugh because I'm that sad I know the people who always comment xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive wondered why you hadnt commented in a while Jim xD

      Delete
    2. I just don't know what more I can add to your blog posts xD I'm not gonna comment something that doesn't need to be said am I :P Also what you trying to say woman! I'm not a stalker! Lol

      Delete
    3. LOL but you help make my blog come alive man!! xD

      Delete

Blog Archive