About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 16, 2015

NEW Totw!


Our new theme for this week is 2 of which have not been done before.. Rainbow's & Rainbow Angelings..

Looking forward to seeing all the great creations..

Anyone is welcome to join us.. Angelings or not, added or not

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. Time to blind people with my amazing brightnessssss xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr i hope i can stand it for a week LOL xD I am usually into darker colors and gloomy days O,O

      Delete
  2. Lol I'm not very good at creating outfits O.o xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL me either unless they are just plain looking i know i have a few ranbow looking things though xD

      Delete
  3. I'M BACK LATER TODAY WOOHOO

    Love this theme aswell xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THINK I'M GONNA DRESS AS RAINBOW DASH!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesssssss RAINBOWS!!! :D
    I will make an edit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My look is a mix and match one really xDD Im not tht good either..Holly u are brilliant with looks <3 Thts why I ALWAYS but thm xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pmsl Mia u din't say buy -B xDDD lool

      Delete
  7. I can twait to make an outfit omg i love rainbows o3o

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive