About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, April 24, 2015

Candired & holly week, & Summer Fashions


I was amazed to see how many commented for Candired & holly week! It was unreal.. So this week we have 2 themes.. Candired & holly, & Summer fashions

All of me and Candired's Looks are buyable or just create your own.. It will be amazing to see how many people create outfits..

Also, I am moving this weekend.. so I will not be on to much we start today, and i get my wifi at the new house.. but i will be so tired of a lot of stuff to un pack, so i am again asking for patience..

Thank you all so much for voting and commenting on the theme ..

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I will buy one of your looks or Candi's <33 And good luck with the move ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of Candi's looks and I still need to buy one of yours.. not gonna be on much for these next few weeks.. a lot going on.. And Rose will probably log on for me next week on Saturday.. maybe Sunday+Monday if needs be.. Ill miss ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This theme sounds really exciting..I just need to earn my sc before the theme ends..anyways I wish you all the best in your new house<33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive