About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Shout out- Aniexty Awareness- LolishGal




LolishGalwould like to hold an awareness theme for Aniexty on April 19th.. she would like you to wear light pink, or light blue and or back to show your support.. Many people suffer frm this daily.. including on game and life.. so please take time to let thm know they are not alone..

Thank you all who do show support.. please love & share art book on msp <33



4 comments:

  1. There is too many awarenesses xD I cant remember when they are lol xD I have an idea for my theme day.. Ill msg you on FaceBook or email you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good theme as I'm pretty sure lots of people suffer from anxiety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really anything can be made for an awareness theme.. I hope ppl start to suggest fun theme they dnt always have to be an awareness but jen all the days are listed to the right side of the blog lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive