About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Friends




(a)ings always <33



Jen, Thank you so much for this edit, It was one of the best ones made.. Pictures of all my friends.. and your msg "stay strong bestie" Thank you so much love ya so much <33




This art book really touched my heart for a couple reasons... the main reason me and spotty have been friends for a while now <33 Thank you so much for this art book!





I LOVE this it is so pretty thank you Purple Cute Flower for this!



Thank you Rose so much for this edit, I adore it




5 comments:

  1. Ly too <33 And I just thought putting other edits in that you liked would cheer you up <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do cheer me up, I find thm all so sweet and amazing <33

      Delete
    2. Your edit was beautiful Jen.. I can see how that would make Holly happy <33

      Delete
    3. Thank you <33 Love you forever <33

      Delete

Blog Archive