About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday- Friends


Another beautiful edit by Holly, Thank you so much it is great!



Thank you so much Summer " if your reading this" <33 its lovely


(a)ings always <33



Jen thank you so much for this beautiful art book! I love it so much it means a lot to me your friendship.. i love you so much!



Another #imdone art book! Come on everyone get them to high scores! Thank you all for your support #Imdone



Me and Meg have only known each just a short while.. but she is just so nice and this art book means a lot to me <33 Thanks Mehg



Glizy this art book of yours is so true, police can be called in to online bullying people dnt realize tht actual affects on it.. Tht is why we are done.. we are no better thn the haters! Keep the arts coming..






5 comments:

  1. Of course you love me - I am so shamazing xD And OBVIOUSLY my friendship means tons to you.. who else is gonna have imense sticker wars with you?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i have had another sticker war your not the 1st xD but yeah you mean so much to me xD

      Delete
    2. Not as much as you mean to me <33 Your almost as sweggy as me xD

      Delete
  2. Everything looks beautiful <3 I love these posts, you get to see all the creative things people come up with (i)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive