About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Forget wht hurt you


<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. This is very true... I have been badly hurt before, but I have tried my hardest to forgive <33 These things always teach you something (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same tbh.. I have been hrt a lot on msp and manage to forgive almost anyone.. " almost" there are a few where damage has been dne even if i forgave i wouldnt be able to be friends again.. There would be nothing sadly

      Delete
  2. I have been hurt many times.. but everytime I have learnt something different <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I have learned who my real friends are <33

      Delete

Blog Archive