About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Slam!




I just wnt to wish you a Happy Birthday Slam! You have been one of Angelings biggest supporter for a long time now... I cant thank you enough for your friendship and always being so kind to many people...

I hope you have a great Birthday!

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Slam <3 I will message him on MSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Slammy!! Loves u both soooo much❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I) I seen his status on msp for like 10 days of a countdown and also a lvl 20 coutdown and I thought, I hope he gets to lvl 20 for his Birthday, he did it way before hand tho xP Happy Birthday (party)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive