About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Shout out- by Coolfanvj Disability Awareness Theme- 04/25


Coolfanvj has made a great awareness theme on this Saturday April 25th.. The theme is for Disability's so many both young and old have them.. She asks tht you wear red and black to show your support..

Thank you!

<33hollyrenee




6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea as it sums up all the previous awareness's we have had in the past <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cat so much, whn things slow down for me in life i may hold a theme <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great... I would love you to do one (i)

      Delete
    2. Yeah xD i have fun one in mind but i doubt no one would or shall i say it would be hard to do.. and i have so many awareness's i would like to do as well lol

      Delete
    3. If you do decide to do one, then I can't wait <33

      Delete
    4. Mine wont be anytime soon since im moving you just let me know of a date you want to do yours on

      Delete

Blog Archive