About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Question of the day- Wht do you think of Msp's new theme


I personally do not like it.. The prices are outrageous this theme, No one can hardly afford the best looking clothes in this theme and the hairs are terrible.. The 1 i do like.. Cost diamonds but i am not even sure if it would be worth it to me, I wouldnt wear it enough lol..

& not to mention again tht dress was frm the " frozen" theme.. They only add a few new things.. I mean come on.. The " Old" msp always added new clothes to theme and nvr used repeats " I dont think" (i)

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. This theme sounds truly outrageous v.v
    I will have a look at the prices now.....
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate this theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. This theme is just a bunch of horrible things put together e.o In my opinion this the worst theme EVER

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so physced.. I really liked the sound of it.. I was gonna save and then spend today but I am glad I didnt.. the hairs are blah and the prices are just.. Btw, I am not on during Saturday and maybe Sunday.. I will msg you if you want to know why <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive