About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, April 3, 2015

Friends

I want to say thank you for all your help <3 It means alot to me.. Here are some pictures.. Enjoy.. and today is also Progeria Awareness Day by Rainbowstroller

(a)ings always <33





Thank you so much Mia for the art book<33 everyone needs to stay strong and I am still encouraging these arts to be made and get them to high scores <3



Zoey we have been friends for such a long time.. I will miss you so much, I know we dnt speak much because i dnt get your msgs and I can nvr keep up with the gb.. but please know i will miss you <3 but do understand you need to quit <3


(a)ings always



4 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up on help you, I have been so busy lately :/ I'm really sorry.
    ~ eli7120

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not worried <33 Thank you if you do.. I understand I havent been on alot either

      Delete
  2. I need to catch up on everything.. I havent been on much.. I have tons of your movies to watch xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ton of movies to watch as well lol.. Dw <33

      Delete

Blog Archive