About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Friends- Friday

(a)ings always <3




Thank you so much Mari for this art book knowing you has been a great pleasure.. we have gotten along so well in just short time <33 thanks for being a wonderful friend <3



Eli!! Thank you for this bestie!! Loves you



I really live this edit Mia thank you <3



Thank you so much Zoella for the art book!



Twinkle is having a Blind Awareness please read and share her art book <33


(a)ings always <33





8 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Day xD And I love Eli's edit.. she has been doing them ever since I told her about PiZap.. you should try it <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both the edits lol, they're so good (i)
      The only edits I do now are from my YouTube videos xD

      Delete
    2. HEHE EVERY OTHER WEBSITE IS TOO COMPLICATED XDDD

      Delete
  2. I have no idea how to do edits.. and Jen wht is tht web site? The only bad thing with this lap top it is a google chrome book and i cant download anything it always says " Not supported"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The website is called PiZap x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Logan i still the comment even if you delete it, and yes i have imvu but who are you?

      Delete
  3. YOUR WELCOME FOR THE EDIT XD ITSH MY PLEASURE TO MAKE EDITS XDDD AS JEN SAID I HAVE BEEN MAKING THEM EVER SINCE SHE TOLD ME ABT PIZAP XDDD IT'S REALLY EASY TO EDIT WHEN U USE THT

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive