About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2015

Tuesday- friends


(a)ings always <33



I couldnt agree with this art book more.. Online bullying is deadly.. just as deadly as if it was in real life.. we have to try and stop it.. Thank you all who have been making the art books!



This art book is true and very well said.. why threaten to delete for fake fame? Isnt friendship more important? You wouldnt delete the people in your " clique" for not watching your movies so why threaten to get views?? Great art <33






6 comments:

  1. In relation to Xx Angeling Forever xX's artbook -
    I saw a blog post where someone had blocked people for not rating movies... threatening for views is just not right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being blocked for not watching movies? If tht was the case i suggest anyone block me if i dnt watch their movies.. tbh i wont be told whn or be threatened to rate movies.. it is wrong jmo it dnt get any more views unless you are really higher in lvls, tht is again jmo

      Delete
  2. Tbh, I just delete the user if they threaten to delete me, saves them wasteing their time (i) - no matter wht level tbh I've deleted so many 40 + levelers, because most people are to frightened to be deleted or to delete high levels...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that's not true pinky, I know your not the only one. I deleted Ishacool fgs xD if that's not any level I don't know what is. And tbh, I have some level 6's as friends who always talk. I don't care about levels! Hollys my highest lvl friend and she was like 5th on my friends.

      Delete
  3. Deleting or threatening for views is wrong.. it frightens people.. they start to believe that threatening is the right thing to do. Which it really isnt.. </3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive