About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hi friends!!!


 Hi Friends!!! Thank you all who have sent me kind msgs via email, imvu, face book.. I have not yet been back on msp but i am planning on logging on soon.. As you know I have been going through a vry hrd time in life right now.. I need to take things slow.. I am going to hold off on angelings themes for a couple a weeks.. and just concentrate on friendships.. I have missed you all so much and want to make up for my time away..

Again thank you for standing by me for everything.. You are all truly my bff's.. now and always..

See you soon..

<33hollyrenee (a) always our bond wont be broken ~~


11 comments:

  1. We all miss you so much <33 But we know what you're going through so there's no need to make up for your absence<33 I hope things get better irl<33 Tyt cocming back to MSP <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all missed you <33 It has been so weird without you o.o No drama though.. which is good xD Lysm <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both it feels good to be back.. this is something i have been rying to bring myself to do.. " hard to explain" but i did it! Yay me xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo No the wonder the Suns out today xD (In England Sun is rare :P) Woooo! I would say as a wise woman said "A day without you is like a year without rain" but it's more than a day and it's been raining none stop, so a few weeks without you is like a few weeks of none stop rain! wooo! Love ya, missed ya can't wait to see you xD Better you're better now too and seen you on msp, well done you pup ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jim I missed you and everyone else as well.. Thanks for wht you said this is so sweet!! Love yas!

      Delete
  5. Me and Aly are doing a prisoner theme today as we felt things were dying on msp - Glad your back love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back, I have missed you lots and have felt quite lonely recently o,o
    Hopefully we will continue talking like before <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I'm on holiday at the minute so have no computer .-.

      Delete
    2. Msg me whn you can bestie.. have a great trip! <33

      Delete
    3. I've had an awesome time, thanks <3

      Delete

Blog Archive