About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, July 27, 2015

Now its really been a long time no see!

I just wanted to check in and say hello.. as you all know I havent been on msp now in almost 2 weeks. I have really needed to be away for a bit.. I have so much going in my life atm.. tht I cant keep up and all the stress with life as taken its toll on me.. I dnt even want to come non the lap top atm.. I get so anxious to even turn it on..

Despite any rumors.. I am not locked.. I have not quit.. I am just taking a break..

I hope you are all well.. and keep your chins high.. Keep thinking happy thoughts.. I am trying my best to get better to get back into the game..

I will see you all very very soon <33

<33hollyrenee

Angelings Always, Bond will not be broken (a)

5 comments:

  1. Love you bestie <33 Take however long you need.. we all miss you and want you to come back when you are ready ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all always thinking of you everyday and hoping the best, real life can be a pain at times but that's what makes us all as strong as we are. Stay strong and be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how cliche and boring it sounds, and I realise that I may have said this a few times before (so that it looses its meaning) but I am thinking of you and missing you <3
    Like Jen said, take your time, we all understand <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao I love how you always add me into your comments (i) Must be because I am so correcctt

      Delete