About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Holiday's celebrated 08/21



Not to many to choose frm for today.. But here they are..

National Men's Grooming Day
You could 
dress as hair stylist and use an Hair stylist animation

National Spumoni Day! 
This is ice cream with many different colorful layers.. To get ideas you could google it and see the pictures.. You could also use a ice cream animation

Poet's Day!
You could dress as poet meaning look smart, geeky be creative..! You could also use one of the book animations..

Senior Citizens Day!
This day we take time to honor or our elders.. If you do this one please be respectful.. They do have things in the shop to help make this look.. all you have to do is look..

Thank you again everyone for all your support.. Lets have some fun! 

4 comments:

  1. hi hollyrenee,I'm not sure if you remember me but i was the girl named allyson on facebook who was causing drama.. I have come here not to cause drama but to apologize to you.I have been working so hard on trying not to cause drama or be rude to others and I actually done a whole month without sprending hate,trash talking about others and ect.I was wondering if you could unblock me and if we can start all over again, I have tried to make up with your friends and I did with some but a few are still not willing to forgive me and their still pointing out every single mistakes I make but apart from that I think I'm doing just fine.I am truly sorry for every single hurtful words I may have said to you and others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know this is a fun posting and i don't mean to ruin your day but this was the only way to contact you

      Delete
    2. Thank you Allyson for your apology it means a lot to me... I dnt know how to unblock on face book.. But who are you on msp? I am willing to always forgive.. and start over.. Thank you again for the apology.. and i am sorry if some dnt forgive.. it is up to the person not me <33

      Delete
    3. I play on the us version but I do have an account on the uk version but I have forgotten the password - and to unblock someone on facebook you would have to go to 1) Account settings (which can be activated by clicking on the button which has a few options like (log off, account setting and ect) 2)look at the suggestion it gives you 3) find something that says unblock or blocking idk and finally 4) find the name Allyson Msp.. thank you so much for forgiving me <33

      Delete

Blog Archive