About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Holiday's celebrated August 16th



God's Preeminence Day
This means you will stand before him in Judgement.. 
If you decide to dress as this please be respectful.. You could dress as an angel..

National Airborne Day
This is where you can support the armed forces.. You could dress as your countries colors.. Pilot or maybe even a Stewardess

National BratWurst Day
You could dress as a hot dog lol << tht one would be hard but could possibly be dne

National Roller Coaster Day!
You could dress like a character frm an amusement park or dress like your going to an amusement park..

National Rum Day
You could dress as a drink.. Like maybe coke cola.. or something Idek lol

National Tell a Joke Day
You could dress as the Joker or a clown O,O

National True Love Day <3
You could dress as hearts in red... or maybe a fancy outfit for like going on dates..

I really hope you are enjoying these...  Let me know if you can join in.. You can msg me on msp but remember i dnt get all msgs on my main accounts.. so you could msg me on any back up.. or if you want me to get your msg for sure you can msg me on Imvu
and or email me at hollyreneeukmsp@yahoo.com

Thank you all so much

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. Please don't dress as a clown... I am scared of them abit and I would probs cry if I seen one again...
    I thought you said it was judgement day lol I was gonna say... "Wow I slept in"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wht if it wa a nice clown? I dnt like clowns either but i am not really scared of thm

      Delete
    2. I can't get that its a creepy guy who likes to kill and do stuff out my head about clowns, its the movie it...

      Delete
    3. Wht about Ronald McDonald? I have seen the movie it and it terrifies me.. My brother doesnt like clowns either.. Have an Uncle who was my mom's brothers has a whole house full of clowns o,o

      Delete
  2. I'm joining in :) My MSP is MovingOn</3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you for your comment!! and ty if you can join in

      Delete

Blog Archive