About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 31, 2015

Heart broken



I am so heart broken right now.. So now I am being called fake, and whtever.. and tht I live in a msp world.. 

I have something to say.. I am not fake.. I am the real me.. I just happen to spend a lot of time on msp.. yes msp is my world.. because I do not go out in the real world if I dnt have too I have terrible aniexty whn it comes to leaving my home...

This person I thought was a good friend.. I trusted him and now he splatting lies about me.. Saying stuff about my age.. well let me tell you all something.. My age is my business.. no one needs to know anyone's age tbh.. He says I lie to people and I am fake.. Wow.. I do not lie.. and I am no were near fake.. I am one of the nicest people on msp.. I reply to msgs whn i can and if I get them... 

Dnt judge me until you have lived in my shoes.. until you have lived my life!!!!!!!

To this person who read this if he does.. LEAVE ME alone and get over it..!!!! You should not say things about me whn your acting out and using words to really describe yourself..

Dnt you understand I am done with all this drama.. I want to be happy.. how can I be happy with tht going on???

<33hollyrenee

19 comments:

  1. Whoever said those things I can kill them for you <3 . No I won't. you the nicest person on msp. You always reply to my messages and it's meh Trinsy :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. #MspWantsPeace so leave hollyrenee alone, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all <3 (a) forever! I'm here for you Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much bestie <33 loves you

      Delete
    2. #ImAnAngelWithAShotgun lol c: The song is for you xx

      Delete
  3. ik what anxiety and depression feel like, and I don't go out in real either, but that's no case to be called fake and start spreading shit. We're all human, Pac is so jealous. He still thinks Lewis is your boyfriend, it's giving below the line of pathetic. Stay strong beautiful <33 Ilysm, Inbox me on Facebook if you ever wanna talk <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does think tht.. me and Lewis are good friends.. just 4ths no need for him to be jealous over it fgs.. I mean come on even if he was my boy friend.. wouldnt i be able to have him as a boyfriend if tht was the case with out him sitting and being rude? :/ ty starry <3

      Delete
  4. I can't believe that...Holly you are probably the realest, sweetest, kindest, loveliest person on msp. And online tbh, because people these days are just rude. He has no right to say that to you, and I know how it feels to have anxiety. He has no right to make false judgments about you and to go spreading them, because that's just spreading rumours. It's not up to him what you do with your time and your life, because its yours, not his. You live your life the way you want to, the same as him. He doesn't deserve your attention, because I don't know how people can be mean to you. They're just jealous because you're so amazing.
    Stay strong Holly, I'm always here if you need me <3 (I'm not leaving anytime soon, I promise)
    ~ Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly.. I appreciate tht <33 But he is right msp is my world... and my friendships and or relationships are real as well.. Ty again for your support <3

      Delete
  5. New Arty,Love And Share Please,Make People Aware.Put#Showsomelove For Support Thankuu:* msp- goergous>georgia1 ,also hes an idiot u and candi are one the nicest hes juss wants attentiono,o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad way to get my attention :s....& ty so much <33

      Delete
  6. Is this person jim mess because if it is then akakia (aka alishak) was right he is two faced and can't be trusted

    ReplyDelete
  7. #StayStrong
    Sorry I haven't been on to support you, but this person really isn't worth your time.. I'm sorry this happened :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I left you a inbox Hollster and he isn't worth much, well he won't be when I am done with him ;) Stay strong and never let ____ (idk what to say instead of swearing) get in your way cos you are worth more good words than the dictonary hun

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive