About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Thank you so much for Level 61!!


Thank you all so much for helping to level 61! It means a lot to me.. Tht you support me and angelings.. I wouldnt be where I am now.. If it wasnt for the people who do support us.. 

Loves you all!

Ps.. This wht my choices where for level 61.. I ofc chose the chinese lantern xD


5 comments:

  1. Congrats bestie EE> You deserve it so much <33 We are all so proud of you ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats bestie,and if u see this before the msp thing on ur gb could i be 4thies with hayhay as i didn't get the chance on ur main? xD~Tis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats <3 ilsm, well done on getting this far ^-^ Here's to the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks <33 means a lot to me <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrads, it looks like when you say level 61! You mean "level 6!!" XD idk I just woke up jesus xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive