About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Video of the day- Taylor Swift - Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar







Im going to start doing a video of the day.. If you would like one posted let me know... in the comments of each of video of the day posting <33 just something fun i thought i would do

13 comments:

  1. Climb by Miley Cyrus(old) or who says? by Selena Gomez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE The Climb EE>
      Good choice Tia ;)

      Delete
    2. I love the Climb as well xD I also like Wrecking Ball ppmsl

      Delete
    3. Same and Pmsl when u see this go fb i wanna send u a link xDD

      Delete
  2. I like sad and meaningful songs xD 'Mad World' (I can't remember who it's by but it's on your playlist)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 2 versions.. i forget who sings one of them but the one your speaking of is sung by Adam Lambert

      Delete
  3. Nooooooooo! I despise this video no!!!!! Holly no! I already went on a rant in the past why this video and song are both terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sh. I admit the song isn't as good as the original, but sh xD

      Delete
    2. Lol sorry i must have missed the rant xD

      Delete
    3. This song is one of the few i actually like of Taylor Swift.. I will be using all sorts of songs.. Even wrecking ball ppmsl... i love tht song.. but i will try and a " cleaner" version.. like just the lyrics

      Delete
    4. .. I will ignore the fact you said 'few' cx But yh.. The song Wrecking Ball is good but the video is slightly.. O.o

      Delete
  4. It's funny how msp made a theme over this loools

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5SOS - She's Kinda Hot.. It has got one swear word in it though.. Another one would probably be 5SOS- Amnesia ;3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive